osuwariii!!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

haiz
they're so superficial.
... like wth..
anyway

kinda pissed off today
see, i was doing this geog project..
and.. some1 sent me a file.. a file tt its obvious dat not much effort was put in to it, right. like hello, expect me to edit the whole file? is that why you asked me to join your group? so i'll do tt? dream on. heez.

anyway, sorry sherylynn for asking you to compile it, im really bz today.
dead tired. just finished my art hw after like 3 4 hours... zzz
it suckz.. if my cher asks, i'll just say
i spilt paint on it
because i make dat kinda messy effect. den if he ask why so much,
i accidentally split again.
:P
heez.
today got caught in the rain
when i went library.
sian
...
finally returned the dam books.
...
*cough cough*
headache.

oh yes, i still cannot forgive. need to go do qt le.. sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home